At Allen Groundcare our team of tree surgeons are made up of highly experienced professionals. The diverse wealth of experience in the team spans a number of sectors and specialisms which enables us to offer wide ranging, effective arboricultural services.
All our team are CHAS compliant and fully qualified with National Proficiency Test Council (NPTC) certificates.
Allen Groundcare’s founding directors are Steve Allen RFS Cert Arb, a highly qualified arboricultural expert with over 20 years experience. He is a proactive leader at the forefront of arboricultural and business developments. Steve is passionate about trees and the environment.
Deborah Allen is a part qualified tree surgeon who, prior to starting Allen Groundcare, worked in various business roles in the property sector including sales, marketing and office management. A self starter she manages the operational and financial processes at Allen Groundcare.
Tree Surgery qualifications undertaken:
National Proficiency Training Council “NPTC” units covering:
- Sectional Felling
- Operation and Maintenance of Brushwood Chipper
- PA1 & PA6W knapsack
- Maintain and operate the Chainsaw
- Cross-cut and Stack Produce
- Fell small trees
- Climb Trees and Perform Aerial Rescue.
- Aerial Rescue
- Undertake Sectional Felling Operation.
- Use of Chainsaw from Rope and Harness
- Arboriculture and Bats
- Fell and Process Large Trees
- Sever Multiple Windblown Trees
- Foundation Course in BATS and BAT Surveys
- Operation and Maintenance of Stump Grinder
- IPAF – Working from Mobile Platforms
- Lantra – Tractor Driving and Mounted Flail Hedgecutter
- Emergency First Aid
- Safe use of all equipment on site including Flail Mowers, Strimmers, Hedge Cutters
- Risk Assessment
- Full Boatmasters License
- Inland Waterways Helmsman License
Associate Members of:
- BAT Conservation Trust
- UVDB Supplier
Environmental Agency Waste Transfer License
We are proud to offer a complete professional service that is flexible so we can meet your requirements.